Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Fluttering from the Autumn Tree

Barbara here,

It's the first Tuesday of November and its time for my Craft-Dee BowZ post.

This month the designers were asked to use burlap in our Festive Fall Foliage. Burlap, hmmmm it just goes with fall doesn't it!! Of course it really can go with so many things.

Well let me show you what I came up with.



This card is a very simple card with burlap and some silk leaves in the glorious fall colors. But the bow, well it kind of took center stage. This ribbon is so beautiful with the vibrant fall colors. and since the ribbon is wired, this bow really maintains its shape.

Let me show you a closer view of the bow.


OK I admit I could not make this bow, without my trusty Craft-Dee BowZ tool. This tool lets me make lush bows with ease. 


This little tool lets me make bows like the one above. Easy peasy!! REALLY!!
And you can use it for your gift packages too. 
It isn't just for cards. 
Click here to order yours!! 

Don't forget Craft-Dee BowZ has a challenge every month and you have plenty of time to make a project and enter it before the month of November is over. 
The theme is always, Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow.
I am going to be looking for your entry.

Thanks for stopping in today. Next Tuesday Vicki will be posting with her project. Stop back and check out what she has designed.