Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

If Friends were flowers.........

Hi all
It is Tracey here with my post  for the third Tuesday of the month. on the  Craft-Dee BowZ challenge blog   This month our sponsors are Robyns Fetish stamps and more . I have used their stunning image called Daisy Days... She is so cute !!
The The Design Team  had to use the colours yellow/moss and lavender  and the theme of floral frenzy on their projects this month .Here is my card  which has a touch of all 3 colours. I coloured Daisy with promarkers. .

 
The sentiment is a stamp from pink gem. The papers I used are by First edition at Trimcraft. I used an oval spellbinders die set to create the frame around Daisy .The pretty  flowers are from wild orchid .The big shiny circles on the side tabs   have been slightly altered adding the  papers behind them that matched my project and along with the beautiful butterflies  and dotty organza ribbon were provided by my Mpp pack. The bow was formed using my fabulous  bow maker ...my go to bow making tool that is so easy to use

I hope you like my project and that you join us with your projects in our "Anything goes with a handmade bow  challenge " this month
Happy crafting
Tracey