Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Emma and Ellie

Hi there, Kathy here and it's my Tuesday to post on the Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge Blog. Have you had a chance to enter into our August challenge.  We have some really amazing creations from all over and there is such great talent from everyone.  

My card was made using this adorable little image called Emma and Ellie from Connie Fong. Isn't she and her elephant just adorable.



After printing her out, I colored her up with my Copic markers.  


The flower is from my Wild Orchid Crafts collection, die is from LRDS (it can be found here), card stock and printed papers are from my stash.  The ribbons, were made using the Craft-Dee BowZ tool.  Have you tried this tool yet? If not what are you waiting for?  It can be found here.  It is so easy to use and makes a perfect bow every time.  I stuck a stick pin that I added beads to through the two bows.  Then I made a loop out of the end and added a tear drop bead as to appear as if it were a charm.  Again things I had in my stash.



I hope you have enjoyed this little card and I really hope I was able to inspire you. Remember to join us for the August Challenge, theme is Anything Goes with an added Handmade Bow.  Can't wait to see what all you have to share with us.

Hugs,

Kathy